Taking care of your candle will help length the lifetime of it so you can enjoy it longer!
Here are a few tips to help you:
- Do not use water to extinguish the flame as this can damage the wick.
- Keep wicks trimmed to 5mm and upright whilst burning and before relighting.
- Allow the candle to burn to the edges on the first burn (should take an average of 4 hours) so that it can create a 'memory'.
- Avoid burning a candle for longer then 4 hours.
- Avoid using drafty areas.
- Extinguish your candle and trim it's wick if it starts to smoke or soot, soy wax does not usually produce soot.
- Keep away from pets, children and flammable objects.
- Do not leave a burning candles unattended, ensure you blow it out before leaving the house and/or office or before going to bed.